Original Merry Cruisemas Family Cruise Christmas 2020 Santa Hat Shirt

Transphobes, Islamophobes, and xenophobes try to ensure America sucks for anyone who isn't a wealthy white Christian a. I don't think that true, did everyone.  Who voted for Biden love Biden and all of his policies? Or did the majority vote because they are Democrat leaning and dislike the alternative. I think alot of people who voted for Trump did so because they did not like the alternative and are right leaning. It’s worse than any of you realize. My dad, a smart and sensible guy, divorced my mom, lost his job, and became extremely cynical over a rough 10-year period. He’s active on Facebook. He became a staunch Trump supporter, anti-vaxxer and anti-maske.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Original Colorful Santa Claus And Reindeer Enne Ook Enne Christmas Shirt