Love Obama The Greatest Of All Time president America Finest Shirt

The source of violence in society. We need to be on guard against the fake protesters who would destroy the massive new worldwide movement against racism. For example, Rise and Resist in New York City trains its own marshals to protect its actions from infiltration by hecklers and, worse, racists and other white supremacists. When I was an activist in a Trotskyist party many years ago, I was taught that "racism died overnight in Cuba," because government actively fought.  To end it. For example, barbers weren't allowed to discriminate against black people and the new laws prohibiting discrimination were rigidly enforced. While I totally condemn and repudiate.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Happy I Don’t Have Insomnia I Have A Good Book And No Respect For Tomorrow Shirt