Hot 10 Diego Maradon The golden Boy 1960 2020 Thank You For The Memories Signature Shirt

Because Biden doesn't like them. They they feel like they have to vote for Trump because they are pushed away by the other side. As many of you are saying I understand the Trump vote. Voting Republic, sure. Voting for a man with his record is mind boggling.  The only thing I can think of is many people are worried (and rightfully so) that under Biden the pandemic and its economic impact would continue while with Trump the economy would continue to reopen. I’m shocked that almost 30% didn’t vote at all. I know that a certain percentage wouldn’t be able to due to various reasons such as incarceration, mental decline or certain disabilities but surely that’s no.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Original Colorful Santa Claus And Reindeer Enne Ook Enne Christmas Shirt