Good Mask Santa 2020 Anti Covid 19 Merry Christmas 2020 Medical Assistant Shirt

Told repeatedly by multiple teachers in urban TN (both in middle and high school) that I had to get rid of my Southern accent if I wanted to be taken seriously as an adult in a white collar job. I scoffed at this but when I began attending university for Computer Science outside of the South, I was repeatedly told to my face in.  Group project settings and by professors whenever I asked for help that I shouldn't be embarrassed about not understanding the material given where I was from. Y'all have got to chill out on the anti-South mentality. If the Democrat party would ALSO back a candidate that isn't anti-gun and has left social policies, they would take a.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Original Colorful Santa Claus And Reindeer Enne Ook Enne Christmas Shirt