Cute Merry Quarantine Christmas 2020 Pajamas Matching Family Gift Shirt

Do you guys survive with such terrible wait lines with healthcare". These questions come from levels stupidity and.  Misinformation and trying to explain how they've been misinformed is met with such ignorance that I've wondered how such people survive. I remember the Doctor I met on the plane last year flying home when he found out I was from Canada tried telling me how bad healthcare was in Canada. Telling him my experiences with it, dealing with a rare vision issue meant nothing. Despite the fact that I can travel anywhere in the country for the care I need meant nothing. I should go the US where they could surely fix my issue. So full of shit misinformed.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Original Colorful Santa Claus And Reindeer Enne Ook Enne Christmas Shirt