Beautiful Love Your Hair Shirt

Paedophile ring that Clinton was running in a pizza joint somewhere. I shook.  My head in disbelief but later (after the election) as we were dining in a restaurant I noticed several Maga hats and tee shirts. Watched one guy on a cruise who wore his Maga gear EVERY FUCKING DAY. The table of old white people that sat behind me at the restaurant all claiming in unified stupidity that Fox News was the place where they get their news. That's when I wondered what the hell was going on. Like in 2016 I was sure a repudiation was coming. Landslide would surely be in the cards. Now, I sit back and am in shock at the level of support this monster is. Almost 70 Million.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Original Colorful Santa Claus And Reindeer Enne Ook Enne Christmas Shirt