Good Merry Drunk I’m Christmas Shirt

 I feel like they are people who have had this itch to scratch since Obama and trump was their remedy in their heads. I also feel as though they are victims (no i don't mean its not their fault) of the escalate  media wars which trump has been fueling.I think I know what you meant by that but to be clear,they Republicans Republican party would not distance themselves from Trump when they had the chance. I feel like after Trump loses,whenever the hell his term ends, GOP lifers will distance themselves from his administration. They don't get luxury.He's their candidate - twice.Disgusted to be in the company of bigots, doesn't think the.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Awesome Back Once Again With The Phil Behaviour T-Shirt