Good Baby Yoda We are The Champions Shirt

 My premiums went up with the ACA, but I didn't see a benefit to that. Millions of Americans getting was great, though. But ACA costs me more. Repealing ACA will do no good because it will hurt millions and the costs won't go down because why would the health insurance companies lower rates? So the only reasonable option to fix ACA is with M4A.I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton because they both seemed like they would be ineffectual and dishonest. Who knew how deep the corruption well actually was with Trump? After this fiasco, the Republican party will have to change completely for me to ever consider voting for one wasn't in.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Awesome Back Once Again With The Phil Behaviour T-Shirt