Good Baby Groot Hug Baby Yoda That Log Had A Child Vintage Shirt

 Important state in 2016. I'm in Florida now, so I'm happy my vote is important. I don't even have to consider who I'm voting for this year.Who knew Trump was this corrupt? Fucking everyone who paid the least attention for the last three or four decades. It's never been a secret that he laundered money for Russians. His racism has been on display forever from his call for the Central Park Five to be executed after they were found innocent to the government successfully suing Trump for discriminatory housing practices.Yep I was the same. I actually didn't vote at all for the presidential candidate for the first time ever was always. 



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good T Is For Teacher Apple Mask Shirt

Official Jingle My Balls Christmas Shirt

Awesome Back Once Again With The Phil Behaviour T-Shirt